Terms & Conditions
- Returns accepted
- Please write to us before returning the item
- Buyer should contact us within 20 days of receiving the item
- Refund will be given in refund or replacement on buyer’s choice.
- Return shipping will be paid by the buyer
- Item must be returned in its original condition
- Please write to us for any clarification on RETURN POLICY
- International orders are subject to the receiving country’s import fees, duty, taxes and/or brokerage fees. These funds are not paid to K nor are they set by Shaista Handicraft rather they are paid to and set by your home country’s government as per import/export regulations and charged by your local postal carrier. Funds are due upon receipt in accordance with your local import and postal regulations.
- We do not refund for lost packages.
- We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges you may incur.
- We do not refund postage for lost, unclaimed or undeliverable packages. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier
- If a bag or Diary arrives back damaged due to careless packaging, it will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If a bag arrives back and it clearly has been used, it will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If a bag arrives back and it is beyond the return/exchange policy window, and you did not arrange with us prior to sending back, it will be returned at the expense of the customer.