Terms & Conditions
- Returns accepted
- Please write to us before returning the item
- Buyer should contact us within 20 days of receiving the item
- Refund will be given in refund or replacement on buyer’s choice.
- Return shipping will be paid by the buyer
- Item must be returned in its original condition
- Please write to us for any clarification on RETURN POLICY
- International orders are subject to the receiving country’s import fees, duty, taxes and/or brokerage fees. These funds are not paid to K nor are they set by Shaista Handicraft rather they are paid to and set by your home country’s government as per import/export regulations and charged by your local postal carrier. Funds are due upon receipt in accordance with your local import and postal regulations.
- We do not refund for lost packages.
- We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges you may incur.
- We do not refund postage for lost, unclaimed or undeliverable packages. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier
- If a bag or Diary arrives back damaged due to careless packaging, it will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If a bag arrives back and it clearly has been used, it will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- If a bag arrives back and it is beyond the return/exchange policy window, and you did not arrange with us prior to sending back, it will be returned at the expense of the customer.
Write us for more deals and discount on bulk shipping to
or call us at +91-294-6051112
Fax No.: +91-294-2412745
Mobile : +91 – 9660018455